Take control of the stage – Quickly and easily.
The AM Series mixers are compact, versatile and reliable.
Ultra low noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or sound reinforcement.
Low-cut filters on mono channels eliminate unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise and low frequency recording studio room resonances.
The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your mix.
The AM series also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs.
- Audiophile-quality & ultra low noise
- 6 Mic/Line channels with inserts and phantom power
- 4 stereo channels with 4-band EQ
- 3-band EQ with swept mid-range plus low cut on each mono channel
- 3 Aux sends, one with Pre/Post switch
- 32/40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 100+ tap delay plus foot switch
- Stereo 9-band graphic EQ, assignable to main mix or aux 1 send
- 2 true subgroups with main L and R routing switches
- 2 stereo aux returns with effect to monitor level control
- Solo feature on each input and output
- XLR connectors available on main L / R output