Total control of your audio environment
The AM Series mixers are compact, versatile and reliable.
Ultra low noise pre-amps ensure high quality sound when used in project studios or sound reinforcement.
Low-cut filters on mono channels eliminate unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise and low frequency recording studio room resonances.
The multi-band EQ on mono channels gives you total control over your mix.
The AM series also makes monitoring the mix easy with its dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs.
- Audiophile-Quality & ultra low noise
- 8 Mic/Line Mono channels
- 4 stereo channels (two with Mic input)
- 10 Mic preamps
- Direct Outputs for Multitrack recording
- 3 band EQ with swept mid range plus low cut on each mono channel
- 18dB/oct, 75Hz Loc Cut Filter on each mic channels
- 4 AUX Sends, AUX 1 & 2 with Pre/Post selector
- 24-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 100 programs, tap-delay and test-tones
- 4 stereo AUX Returns
- Solo selector on each input channel
- CTRL RM Phones with multi input source matrix selector
- 8 Subgroups with Fader control and L-R assign buttons
- Record Output
- 2T return with control level and TO MAIN L/R assign button
- 12V XLR Connector for gooseneck lamp
- Solo switch selector for AUX Returns